It’s Wednesday again, and I’m back with the WWW Wednesday meme, hosted by Should Be Reading.
This meme basically just includes three simple W Word questions so update y’all ’bout our reading during the week.
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
This week, unlike last one, I actually have much better answers since I am nearly done with a book for the second time this week!
- CURRENT – Helene Hanff’s ABSOLUTELY FANTASIC 84, Charing Cross Road. This book is just.. ugh. I cannot even explain how great is.
- RECENT FINISH – What If by Yoav Avni (original Hebrew הרצל אמר . יואב אבני), an alternative history book which I will be reviewing hopefully today.
- NEXT – I think I might start m or f? by Lisa Papademetriou and Chris Tebbetts. We’ll see. Maybe not. I’m going to be doing a bit of short-books reading due to lack of proper reading time in the coming weeks.
Top Ten Tuesday & Announcements
- I realized that on my FIRST EVER Top Ten Tuesday I skipped the number 6! I can’t believe I didn’t notice! My count went straight from 5 to 7, so that means I can add another book! I’ll take care of this ASAP, so go check out the addition!
- There’s a blogging challenge called A-Z Blogging Challenge that I want to try but it will be taking over my usual memes/other things posts, which means I’m probably going to put it off for a month where the TTT subjects aren’t that intriguing for me, so probably June. We’ll see.
- For the end of May, the TTT subject is a freebie which means I get to choose whatever I want! As we near that day (god this sounds so… dark) I’d love to know what you guys would want! I might come up with my own idea, do another REWIND or even take an idea one of you has given me! We’ll see.
That’s all, people. Expect two new reviews till the end of the week.
Over and out.